Founding Partner, Architect, DUS Architects, Netherlands
Hans Vermeulen is a Founding Partner of DUS Architects. He is currently focussed on 3D Printing and its effect on the building industry, architecture and the making of cities.
Presenting: 3D Printing: A Global Market Update
26 Feb 2014, 02:15
- Identifying the emergence, and evolution, of 3D printing technology
- Discussing the current state of corporate and mainstream 3D printing
- Who should be using 3D printing now?
- Are there specific industries that 3D printing complements best?
- Who should 3D printing investment lie with in the organisation?
- What are the future benefits of 3D printing for design and manufacture?
- Should you use a 3rd party service or take 3D printing in-house?
- What is the materials palette? Can this be extended?