Research Innovation Manager, Insites Consulting, Belgium
Thomas Troch is a Research Innovation Manager at Insites Consulting. With a background in industrial design and a passion to understand people, Thomas connects brands with their consumers through online research communities. Thomas has managed research projects for global clients including Unilever, Philips, Heineken and Vodafone.
Presenting: Social Product Development: Benefiting from Open Innovation and Collaboration
25 Feb 2014, 03:10
- Realising the potential of direct collaboration between professional design teams and creative users
- Exploring current models of innovation in a cross industry context
- How do economic climates affect methods of innovation?
- Heineken’s novel approach to professional and user design co-creation: designing the club and lounge of the future
- Discussing the benefits and best strategies of effective crowd sourcing