Head of PLM Architecture and Innovation, Airbus Group, France
Henrik Weimer leads the PLM Architecture and Innovation team within the Information and Communication Technology office at Airbus. His responsibilities include the PLM Strategy and Master Planning of the solutions enabling Engineering along the entire product lifecycle, the related IS architecture governance on both the solutions and project delivery processes, as well as the innovation and research program related to the Airbus PLM solutions.
Presenting: Evolution of PLM for Design Interoperability
25 Feb 2014, 11:30
- Understanding Airbus' PLM-by-programme approach and the benefits and challenges to this system
- Integrating the global supply chain network into Airbus' PLM process
- What are the common challenges to global systems interoperability?
- Encouraging major partners to work with Airbus in one system so that their system is built against product design
- Setting up a data exchange portal for information transfer between Airbus and other partners