Head, PLM Germany, Capgemini Consulting, Germany
Udo Lange is Head of PLM with Capgemini Consulting, a position he has held since 2004. In this role, he helps clients analyse, design, harmonise, optimise and implement business processes in global transformation programs leveraging various technological solutions.
Presenting: Think Tank - Innovation 4.0: Process and Tools vs. Creativity and Agility?
26 Feb 2014, 07:30
How to make it happen? - The innovation formula for future organisations
- How to balance strict processes and IT-tools with innovation culture, creativity and agility?
- How will new technologies enable distributed teams in agile development environments?
- What are recent findings on how to enable people change?
- How to leverage gamification to boost transformation and innovation?
- Experiences and lessons learned from innovation leaders: What worked, what didn’t?
Within this think-tank workshop we will share findings and experiences and discuss with the participants how potentially conflicting trends can be balanced to achieve new levels of innovation performance and creativity within future R&D and engineering organizations