Creative Director, Studio Sophisti, Netherlands
Wouter Reeskamp is Creative Director of Studio Sophisti and is responsible for initiation of design-projects and developing concepts for interactive products. He oversees all design in the team to maintain a high-level of industrial, graphic and interaction design and is the main contact and project lead during the first phases of a project.
Presenting: Using App-Enhanced Product Design to Increase Consumer-Product Interaction and to Prolong Product Lifecycle
25 Feb 2014, 02:30
- Reverse innovation - applying consumer product findings to the professional sphere
- Combining separate disciplines in product development with skills from interaction design to form new hybrid products
- How can the internet create a longer product lifecycle that goes beyond aesthetics?
- How can technology be used to increase consumer-product interaction through customisation?
- Using app interfaces and advanced metrics to allow for home customisation