Director, Engineering, Siemens Energy Sector, Germany
Frank Eulitz is the Director of Engineering at Siemens Energy, a position he has held since 2012. In this capacity he heads up gas turbine materials and technology and his focus includes innovation, materials, processes, diagnostics and design applications.
Presenting: From Advanced Project Management to Innovation Excellence
26 Feb 2014, 11:15
When working with international projects in technical development in distributed teams, there is a great degree of complexity and risk. Siemens Energy has been collaborating with Capgemini to formulate a method of project management for R&D-exclusive projects. Frank Eultiz will walk us through this process and how they are now better at identifying key aspects critical for overall project success.
- Enhancing project management methodology for R&D projects
- Exploring the key factors for success: people, skills and experience
- Generating a supportive process framework of skill and IT tools
- Developing skills through training and education and strengthening clear career development pathways
- Understanding the criteria needed to measure project complexity