Principal Consultant, Capgemini Consulting, Germany
Jochen Bechtold is Principal Consultant at Capgemini Consulting, a position he has held since 2011. Jochen has worked with the firm since 2005 and before then held a position at Daimler Chrysler in Stuttgart.
Presenting: From Advanced Project Management to Innovation Excellence
26 Feb 2014, 11:15
When working with international projects in technical development in distributed teams, there is a great degree of complexity and risk. Siemens Energy has been collaborating with Capgemini to formulate a method of project management for R&D-exclusive projects. Frank Eultiz will walk us through this process and how they are now better at identifying key aspects critical for overall project success.
- Enhancing project management methodology for R&D projects
- Exploring the key factors for success: people, skills and experience
- Generating a supportive process framework of skill and IT tools
- Developing skills through training and education and strengthening clear career development pathways
- Understanding the criteria needed to measure project complexity