Senior Portfolio Manager, Deutsche Telekom, Germany
Dr. Stefan Kohn has worked in the innovation field since 2000. He currently works for the T-Gallery, the future and innovation forum of Deutsche Telekom AG and is the President of the PDMA e.V., a leading organization for product & innovation managers in the German speaking countries.
Presenting: Designing for the World of Tomorrow
25 Feb 2014, 12:10
Discussing core design drivers of tomorrow's product and exploring examples of future interface design principles
- Understanding how Deutsche Telekom promote communication and digitalization
- How are these capabilities being used to catalyse innovation throughout industry?
- How has the transition from analog to digital supported the disruptive innovation movement?
- What are the upcoming new trends in the digital space that are nurturing disruption in product design?
- What are the implications of this on industry?