Digital Media Editor, DEVELOP3D, UK
Stephen Holmes, Design and Technology journalist, is a digital media editor at DEVELOP3D. He regularly researches and writes articles that cover topics such as 3D printing, 3D CAD, the future of technology and the future of design.
Presenting: 3D Printing: A Global Market Update
26 Feb 2014, 02:15
- Identifying the emergence, and evolution, of 3D printing technology
- Discussing the current state of corporate and mainstream 3D printing
- Who should be using 3D printing now?
- Are there specific industries that 3D printing complements best?
- Who should 3D printing investment lie with in the organisation?
- What are the future benefits of 3D printing for design and manufacture?
- Should you use a 3rd party service or take 3D printing in-house?
- What is the materials palette? Can this be extended?